Clearent Small Business Solutions
Payment Solutions for Your Merchants
Clearent provides a wide array of payment solutions for your customers. A brief description of each product or service is listed below, and additional information on each solution can be found on Brainshark.
If you have any questions, please contact the Clearent Sales Support Team at 866.203.7157. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this list does not include all of the hundreds of POS, software and payment gateway integrations that we support. That’s why we developed a separate tool which will make it easier for our partners to quickly identify which solutions are integrated with the QuestTM Payment Gateway, as well as those that are integrated to TSYS.
- Cash Discount Program that follows Surcharging guidelines.
- Help your merchants legally share their credit card processing costs with their customers.
- Non-cash adjustments and surcharges are clearly listed on receipts.
- Merchants get free signage to post at the entrance of their business and at the point of sale.
- Helps businesses securely accept payments on their website.
- We integrate with WordPress, OpenCart and WooCommerce online shopping carts.
- Ideal for non-profit organizations who want to accept donations online.
- Hosted payment pages and buttons are also great for businesses that want to give their customers the ability to easily pay bills or make online purchases.
- Merchants get their money faster thanks to our 11 p.m. Eastern cut-off time, which is one of the latest in the industry.
- Funds are delivered to the merchant’s account the next business day via an ACH deposit – not a memo post.
- Helps POS and business management software providers seamlessly add payments.
- REST-based API that reduces PCI scope and eliminates the need for PA-DSS compliance and EMV certification.
- Semi-integrated and fully integrated solutions available.
- Quick Chip-enabled terminals reduce chip card processing times from 15 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Improves the overall checkout experience for merchants and their customers.
- Helps merchants take payments from their computer, tablet or phone.
- Clearent’s web-based Virtual Terminal allows businesses to securely accept one-time and recurring card payments anywhere – all they need is internet access.
Tablet POS/Smart Terminals
- Accept payments, provide promotions, analytics, labor management, rewards and much more.
- Instore Terminal combines payments, gift cards, rewards and a CRM solution for one low price.
- Instore Pro includes labor management, customer rewards, CRM, marketing, gift cards, reporting, barcode scanning and more.
- Accept payments, manage inventory and connect to customers with built-in loyalty and email marketing programs.
- Robust inventory management allows you to see which items are selling and which ones aren’t and assists in making informed decisions.
- Assign roles and track employee time.
- Connect with customers through integrated email marketing
- Poynt Smart Terminal has a clean, modern design with two screens and a built-in scanner and receipt printer.
- Poynt 5 has a sleek design, one screen and is mobile so payments can happen outside of the checkout line.
- Merchants can customize their device using a robust library of third-party apps and manage their business anywhere with Poynt HQ.
- Star Micronics mPOP cash drawer + receipt printer + card reader
- Accept all payment types, mobile wallets, credit cards and cash, and issue paper receipts.
- Add frequently used items and discounts to Favorites Pages.
- Apply percentage and dollar-value discounts.
- Robust reporting at item and category level.
- Helps merchants process transactions using a tablet or smartphone.
- Supports card readers for swiped rates, including EMV transactions with the Premier Verify Bluetooth reader.
- Supports multiple phones on a single gateway account.
- Everything you’d expect from a traditional point of sale system, but in mobile form so you can accept payments on the go.
- Ideal for merchants who don’t operate their business primarily out of a brick-and-mortar location.
- Two EMV card reader options: audio jack and Bluetooth.
Partner Gateway/POS Middleware
- Helps merchants accept credit, debit, gift and ACH payments.
- Available add-on products: Simple Checkout, Virtual Terminal, Automated Recurring Billing, Advanced Fraud Detection Suite, Customer Information Manager, Virtual Point of Sale, eCheck.Net and Account Updater.
- Payment gateway with a certified connection to the TSYS authorization system.
- Supports credit, debit, EBT, gift cards and ACH.
- Compatible with nearly 100 POS solutions, including POSLavu, Supermenu POS, AutoDealer Plus and Vision Touch POS.
- Easily add new payment types, like EMV, and grow your business by giving your customers more options to pay, such as online and mobile.
- Helps merchants avoid hefty upfront costs.
- Products include NETePay, Trans Series and TranCloud.
- The ePN Gateway/Virtual Terminal can be used on its own or in combination with other ePN products.
- Choose ePN Online Terminal Only or ePN Internet Basic.
- Payment gateway with a certified connection to the TSYS authorization system that specializes in Level III data processing.
- Choose from two packages: Basic or Professional.
- First fully integrated management and payment system for restaurants, retail, spas, ticketing and more.
- Smart devices help merchants securely accept payments, simplify operations and back-office management and provide a better customer experience.
- Provides EMV payment integration for over 18 major POS systems, including MICROS, Aloha, POSitouch, and many more.
- Full suite of electronic check processing, check guarantee and ACH services.
- Protects the merchant against bad checks by not charging them for returned checks.
- Products include: Point-of-Sale Check Conversion, Paper Guarantee, ACH Debit, Checks by Web and Checks by Phone.
- Gift cards give customers a reason to return and provide a more convenient, safer alternative to paper gift certificates.
- Valutec simplifies the production process so merchants get the most effective designs and the highest quality cards for a very affordable price.
- Influence purchase behavior with loyalty/rewards programs that award points or credits when your customers make a purchase.
- Consumers can get up to $4,000 in buying power and pay it back over 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Consumers fill out a quick online application and find out right away if they’re approved.
- Merchants get paid in full in 3 business days so there is no risk after the sale.
- Merchants can use their future credit card receivables to increase their cash flow and pay for the things they need right away.
- Unlike a traditional bank loan, there are no large monthly payments.
- Payments are based on a fixed percentage of merchants’ daily sales.
- Merchants can receive between $5,000-$1,000,000 to use as they see fit.
- Financing options include merchant cash advance, which is conveniently paid through a percentage of the merchant’s future credit card sales, or a traditional small business loan.
- Quick and easy application process so merchants can get funds in one day.
- Online giving platform that helps churches, missionaries and non-profits simplify giving so they can increase tithes, offerings and donations.
- Accept credit and debit card payments across multiple channels, including online, mobile and through giving kiosks.
- Supports recurring payments to accommodate ongoing donations.
- Integrates with the top church CRM and accounting systems.